Cold and Quarantined

1:39 PM

Well, here I am at home. I think it's a Friday, yeah, it's a Friday. I left N&N's house this morning around 7:30 am, because I was too sick to get anything done. See, Nathan had a sore throat a couple days ago, and he was congested, but he's starting to get over it. Last night, I noticed I had a sore throat too. That meant I'd have to stay away from the baby. This morning was the worst. I got up at 6:50 am. The plan was that I would go home Friday night, but since I wasn't really up to housekeeping, and had to stay away from the baby anyway, plus I was homesick, Nathanael took me home. I went straight to bed, because the house was freezing and because I was slightly miserable with a congestion migraine and all. I cried too, for the first time in a long time, plus it was in front of Mom and Caleb, so that was really embarrassing. So yup, I'm home again after a week of being away. Sorry about the whole sob story, I'll write something really uplifting and positive soon, okay? Okay.

You Might Also Like

2 comments