Painting with Alexa

1:16 PM

Hey, you'll just have to wait for Part two of the REB journaling, 'cause I'm not in the mood to write it right now. ;) What I've been up to, as of late, in case you're wondering, is prepping to paint my room! It's way fun.

My room. Mattress, curtains, and furniture gone.

Scrawlings on the wall, soon to be painted over...

The artist of those particular scribblings is found hiding in my closet.

Naughty, Naughty

First, unscrew blades from ceiling fan. This step is necessary for painting the ceiling.

Next: Dust everything with a microfiber cloth

Estimate appropriate length of Painter's Tape for white trim.

Tear tape.

Adhere tape to trim

And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes our episode of "Painting with Alexa". Stay tuned for more excitment.

You Might Also Like

3 comments