Don't pass out, now....

8:11 AM


...I've started another blog. It will probably be ignored but I figured I might notify the general public concerning its humble existence...


http://mythoughtscompiled.blogspot.com

"Further Up and Further In" is what I've called it. In C.S. Lewis' The Last Battle from The Chronicles of Narnia, all the characters are killed in a train wreck and instantly find themselves in Narnia, this time to stay. It's an allegory of Heaven, in that Aslan shouts "Further up and further in!" There is no end to discovery, joy, and exploration in Aslan's country. You could travel it a thousand years and still have more to learn. So I thought I'd name my blog after that. We are forever seeking, forever pursuing the person of God, yet know matter how far we've come, how much we've learned, we are called to strive "Further up and further in!"

Enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments