Diary 3.0

11:59 PM

May 2, 2012
Wow, what a fabulous thought, to surrender, die and cease to be, so that it is not me but Christ in me that lives. God, please guard me against filthy, Christ-less "righteousness" and piety. Lord please please please make all my head knowledge resonate in my heart. I want to be adorned with humility, grace, gentleness, self-control, faithfulness, joy, peace, patience and love above all else.

May 5, 2012 10am
Dear Father. Pour me out. I am full of emptiness, frivolity, rebellion. I repent of self absorption, arrogance, apathy. Lord you are more beautiful than my soul can fathom. Knowledge of you is too wonderful for me, I cannot attain it. God, Yahweh, Redeemer, Bread of Life, Shepherd, Father, Jehovah, El Shaddai, Emmanuel, Christ, Firstborn, Morning Star, Alpha, Omega, Creator, The Lamb Who Was Slain, The Lion, The Door!

You Might Also Like

0 comments